About LSD Macrodose Tabs
Each of the LSD macrodose tabs contains 125 mcg of LSD. This is considered a full dose. The onset of effects from an oral dose of LSD is about 30-45 minutes. Peak effects occur 1-3 hours after oral administration of LSD Macrodose Tabs. The duration of effects is dose-dependent: 6-8 hours at low doses and up to 10-12 hours at full/high doses. LSD is quickly distributed from the blood plasma into the body tissues and is ultimately metabolized in the liver.
What is lsd?
LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) was first synthesized by Albert Hofmann (1906-2008) in 1938. However it wasn’t until April 19th, 1943, as the first to ingest LSD, that he discovered its psychoactive properties.
LSD went on to be an iconic psychedelic drug popularized by Timothy Leary and others as part of the 1960s counterculture movement. LSD is a synthetic psychedelic compound, unlike naturally-occurring psychedelic compounds like psilocybin and psilocin.
It was the twenty-fifth derivative he synthesized from the ergot fungus, hence its more proper name, LSD-25. LSD is the most potent psychedelic agent in humans. It belongs to the ergoline family of psychedelic compounds, also called rigidified tryptamines.
- The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide – Dr. James Fadiman
- The Science of Microdosing Psychedelics – Torsten Passie, MD
- LSD My Problem Child – Albert Hoffman
- Psychedelic Medicine – Dr. Richard Louis Miller
- A Really Good Day: How microdosing made a mega difference in my mood, my marriage, and my life – Ayelet Waldman